Attorney Richard T. Dudek has been practicing law for over twenty years. He focuses on criminal defense and has earned the distinction of being a Certified Criminal Law Specialist, a qualification earned by few attorneys practicing in this field. Attorney Dudek has earned and maintained this distinction since 2001.
With his qualifications and experience, attorney Richard T. Dudek knows how to best protect your rights in the San Francisco Bay Area’s state and federal courts. He understands the value of freedom and is committed to fighting for you. For his dedication to his clients, attorney Dudek was recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers from 2005 to 2009.
Mr. Dudek has a BA degree from the University of California at Berkeley and earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where he graduated with distinction.
Mr. Dudek is a native of the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Member – State Bar of California
- Member – Northern District of California Federal Court
- Member – Eastern District of California Federal Court
- Member – San Francisco Bar Association
- Northern California Super Lawyer from 2005 to 2009
- Member – National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization, 2001-present
- Traynor Honor Society 1990
From the offices of Alin Cintean, Attorney at Law and Richard Dudek, Attorney at Law, attorney Dudek provides personalized service for each client. Call our office today to schedule a consultation or fill out the online form.